Expert training, writing, coordination & strategy
for organisations, studios & universities
Patricia delivers practical, inspirational expert training for a wide range of creative business support organisations, businesses and universities across the UK and abroad.
She works with audiences who want to learn how to start & run their own design or craft business, and include design & craft graduates and alumni, startups, creative and social entrepreneurs, mumpreneurs and highly experienced creatives, organisations and policy makers.
She has worked with 100s of small creative businesses in the last 15 years, and is an expert in creative business development, planning, business models, marketing and selling.
In the last 3 years Patricia has worked with…
- Graduate exhibition New Designers to coordinate, host and market The Design Trust Start Up Day at New Designers in the last 3 years, each time with over 20 creative support organisations and businesses.
- Various universities as part of their creative enterprise programmes, including Fuel RCA, Ravensbourne College and DJCAD in Dundee.
- The University of the Arts London(including Central St. Martins, London College of Communication, Camberwell) to contribute to their online enterprise guide, a series of Bootcamps and creative business workshops and 121 sessions to get students ready for their degree show and selling events such as trade show Pulse.
- The British Library to create and host a series of creative business webinars for their world-wide audience, which became the most popular series of webinars they ever ran!
- The School for Creative Startups to get their students ready for their end-of-year-show, in particular around event planning and marketing. And I am one of their selected 100 Titans.
- New Creative Markets programme for Space Studios, where in the last 2 years she has worked with more than 50 creative soletraders and businesses from London as the NCM’s main creative adviser and workshop leader.
- Ideas Tap to create and deliver their very first programme of creative business webinars, which attracted 100’s of creatives all over the world.
- Made London and New Designers/ One Year On to help their exhibitors get ready for the show.
- Yorkshire Art Space to contribute to their online business development programme Studio 54, and to create a business plan for their Starting Out training programme.
- Emergents in Inverness to create, coordinate and deliver an intensive 6-months online business development programme and community for established makers across the Highlands & Islands of Scotland.
- Various other organisations and events, including: Craft Scotland Annual Conference 2013, Cultural Enterprise Office in Glasgow, Ruthin Craft Gallery in Wales, Craft Central in London, Folksy Summer School 2013,, Small is Beautiful conference in Glasgow in 2014, a giftware course for online school Mastered, Enterprise Nation, School for Social Entrepreneurs, ArtSmart, the Design Your Career events, City Business Library in London, and many more.
To book Patricia for a talk, workshop, or to contribute or develop a creative business training programme development or consultancy, contact her on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell Patricia a little about your organisation, your requirements, your audience, time frame and budget, as she will tailor the topic and format to best suit your audience.