1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general and educational information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither The Design Trust nor any third parties can provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any advice that might be given on this website is based on the opinion of the blogger’s own experience and knowledge. Readers are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. All information, products, services that are provided should be independently verified by yourself or your own qualified advisers. By reading this you agree that The Design Trust is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented on this website. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms & Conditions.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. This website includes links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws in England.
7. Please understand that there are some links contained on this website from which The Design Trust benefit financially. For more information see our Disclosure policy.