Knowing how to get more repeat business for your creative business is crucial for the success and sustainability of your business. Once you get more regular clients (who often will buy at a higher price level and recommend you to others too!) your marketing and business will become a lot easier. Your profits might even go up!
In this exclusive 90min Business Club webinar Patricia van den Akker, Director of The Design Trust, will explain:
- Why repeat business is so crucial
- 4 strategic steps on how to get more repeat business, with lots of practical actions that you can implement immediately to get more repeat business (without overwhelming yourself or your potential clients!)
- Find out the key reasons why your visitors are leaving your website before purchasing anything.
- You will learn how to provide excellent customer care.
- How to get more repeat business from your trade clients
This webinar is aimed at creative businesses who have been going for a while and want to get more repeat business from existing clients (trade and consumers).
You can download the presentation of this webinar here:
(Please do not share our presentations with others who are non-Business Club members.)
What did you learn from this webinar?
Please share with us below the 3 actions you will take as a direct result of watching this webinar.
If you find this webinar useful you also might like to watch these webinars:
- How to create a profitable creative business with Patricia van den Akker
- How to get more repeat orders from your stockists with Clare Yuille
MORE ABOUT Patricia van den Akker
She has been working in marketing and business development of creative businesses for more than 20 years, and is a well-known creative adviser, trainer and coach. She is passionate about assisting creative businesses to grow their business and themselves.
She very regularly talks at conferences about business development, and works with universities and creative organisations across the UK and abroad to deliver practical and strategic workshops and training.
She writes a regular business column for Crafts magazine, published by the Crafts Council in London, and writes blog posts for The Design Trust and other organisations such as Etsy UK, The Guardian Small Business Network and others.