Crowdfunding has become a hot topic in the last couple of years for creative businesses!
It’s an innovative way to get innovative projects, events or new collections financed, but its often much more than that. It’s a great opportunity to create more buzz around a launch, and to develop a community or tribe around your brand.
In this practical one-hour Business Club webinar Alison Lewy, Founder of Fashion Angel, will talk about:
- What is crowdfunding? And what are the main two types and what are the main platforms?
- Why do people invest in crowdfunding?
- Why should creatives use crowdfunding? How is crowdfunding used?
- Alison goes into detail in ten steps to cover a typical crowdfunding campaign, from how much money you need to budgeting, and marketing and social media with lots of practical suggestions.
- What to do after the campaign?
- At the end Alison shares various case studies (and includes the link so you can check out these successful campaigns) and she answers some questions from the live audience too.
You can download Alison’s presentation here:
More about Alison Lewy MBE
Alison Lewy MBE is a fashion industry expert and founder of Fashion Angel, a fashion business support agency offering mentoring, training, networking events and access to funding for fashion industry entrepreneurs.
She is also author of Design Create Sell – a guide to starting and running a successful fashion business.