When you register for one or more of The Design Trust’s courses, or purchase one of our memberships, publications or e-books then you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- All our products and services are priced in GBP £ as we are based in London (UK). Any approximate US Dollar equivalent will be given as a reference only. When you pay through your selected payment channel (Paypal or Stripe) then you will be charged in your local currency at your selected payment provider’s exchange rate of that date. If you want to pay directly via invoice then note that any international bank charges are payable by yourself, not Dream Plan Do Ltd/The Design Trust.
- Our prices are inclusive of UK VAT, currently at 20%. If you are a VAT registered business within the EU and purchase from us then please get in touch asap on [email protected] if VAT has been charged and you are unable to use the VAT invoice to reclaim with your own tax agency.
- Your purchase is subject to any applicable tax in your country, which will be charged, but is not controlled by us.
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for our online courses, memberships and other online publications, and is for your individual, non-commercial use only. If we would discover that you have been sharing your private log in details with others then we will immediately close your account, without any refunds. If you would use our copyrighted content for commercial purposes then we will take legal action. If you would like to have access for larger groups, then please get in touch with us on [email protected]
- When you join our Business Club membership then note that this is a subscription-based membership, and your next monthly or annual payment will automatically be taken by Paypal or Stripe on the next scheduled payment date. Annual Business Club members will be emailed 10 days prior to their due payment date.
- Faulty products or downloads. If there is an issue with our physical products (e.g. the diary planner) or downloads then get in touch with us asap in writing to [email protected], ideally within 7 days of receiving the goods and include a clear description of the issue or a photograph. We will endeavor to rectify any issues as soon as possible on an individual basis.
- Non-payment of installments or membership subscription: Some of our online courses can be paid for in installments and our Business Club membership can be paid for on a monthly basis. If there is an issue with your payment then you will receive an urgent email message to settle your payment asap. For example your bankcard might have been changed recently or you don’t have enough money in the bank account. You will get 7 days to resolve the issue, but if you do not fix it within that time frame then we have the right to stop access to the course or membership immediately, and you are not eligible for any refunds.
- When you purchase our physical products from outside of the UK then you will be charged additional international postage costs. When possible we will send your purchase ‘tracked and signed for’, and you will receive a separate email with the details. We are not responsible for the payment of any additional duties or taxes when your purchase arrives in your country or at your door.
- Refunds for our online courses are only given before the start of your first online class if you contact us by email. Any exceptions will be decided on a case-by-case basis for extraordinary personal circumstances and at the sole discretion of Patricia van den Akker, the Director of Dream Plan Do Ltd and The Design Trust. You can contact her on [email protected]
- No refunds are given for our Annual Business Club or Strategic Away Day Club memberships, gift vouchers, e-books or other downloads. You can cancel your membership at any time, but no part-refunds will be given for any payments already made. You will continue to have access to the relevant membership hub for the duration of your payment period. Any exceptions will be decided on a case-by-case basis for extraordinary personal circumstances and at the sole discretion of Patricia van den Akker, the Director of Dream Plan Do Ltd and The Design Trust. You can contact her on [email protected]
- Refunds for our publications are given only if you return the goods in a good sale-able condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of you receiving the goods. You will be responsible for the return postage fee and any taxes or duties. Your returned purchase must be send in appropriate packaging and ‘recorded and signed for’ so that it is insured.
- You give permission for us to add your details to our database system, and to contact you by email in relation to your purchase and to deliver the educational content related to that purchase. We might also send you information about other products and services that we think you might be interested in. You can always change your email settings or unsubscribe from our emails at the bottom of any email you receive.
- Confidentiality Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our employees and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all client records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- You acknowledge that Dream Plan Do/The Design Trust reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the private online hubs and our private Facebook community, in order to provide and maintain a supportive learning environment.
- Dream Plan Do Ltd produces and manages courses, membership, and publications on behalf of The Design Trust. Dream Plan Do Ltd is the name that will appear on your bank statements when you purchase from us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general and educational information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust nor any third parties can provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Advice. Any advice that might be given on this website is based on the opinion of the site owner’s own experience and knowledge. Readers are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. All information, products, services that are provided should be independently verified by yourself or your own qualified advisers. By reading this you agree that Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented on this website. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s). Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws in England.
- Affiliate links Please understand that there are some links contained on this website from which Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust benefit financially. For more information see our Disclosure policy.
- Privacy Statement We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need-to-know basis only use any information collected from individual contacts. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our clients. There are specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all texts relating to Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust’s services and the full content of this website. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Dream Plan Do Ltd/The Design Trust. We will take legal action if required.
- General The laws of England govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
- Notification of changes Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
Patricia van den Akker, Director of Dream Plan Do Ltd T/A The Design Trust 1 September 2021.